Collection and Use of Personal Information
– You can visit the websites of Walk In Truth Ministries without revealing any personal information. However, Walk In Truth Ministries needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, register for an affiliate account, receive Walk In Truth Ministries newsletter, or use certain Walk In Truth Ministries services.
– Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. Walk In Truth Ministries will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member’s account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
– Walk In Truth Ministries automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Walk In Truth Ministries may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, Walk In Truth Ministries does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
– Walk In Truth Ministries also allows third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and Walk In Truth Ministries assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Walk In Truth Ministries. If you have provided personal information to Walk In Truth Ministries and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Walk In Truth Ministries at privacy@Walk In Truth Ministries.
– Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your Walk In Truth Ministries Information protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, Walk In Truth Ministries uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
– We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
Further, Walk In Truth Ministries retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
Walk In Truth Ministries may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Walk In Truth Ministries websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions
We, the Operators of this Website, provide it as a public service to our users.
Please carefully review the following basic rules that govern your use of the Website. Please note that your use of the Website constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you (the “User”) do not agree to them, do not use the Website, provide any materials to the Website or download any materials from them.
The Operators reserve the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to User. Your use of the Website following any such change constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions of Use whenever you use the Website.
The Website is hosted in the United States. The Operators make no claims that the Content on the Website is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms. A party may give notice to the other party only in writing at that party’s principal place of business, attention of that party’s principal legal officer, or at such other address or by such other method as the party shall specify in writing. Notice shall be deemed given upon personal delivery or facsimile, or, if sent by certified mail with postage prepaid, 5 business days after the date of mailing, or, if sent by international overnight courier with postage prepaid, 7 business days after the date of mailing. If any provision herein is held to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions will continue in full force without being affected in any way. Further, the parties agree to replace such unenforceable provision with an enforceable provision that most closely approximates the intent and economic effect of the unenforceable provision. Section headings are for reference purposes only and do not define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. The failure of the Operators to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit the Operators’ rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches. Any action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement or User’s use of the Website must be brought in the courts of Belgium, and you consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. These Terms set forth the entire understanding and agreement of the parties, and supersedes any and all oral or written agreements or understandings between the parties, as to their subject matter. The waiver of a breach of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any other or subsequent breach.
Links to Other Materials
The Website may contain links to sites owned or operated by independent third parties. These links are provided for your convenience and reference only. We do not control such sites and, therefore, we are not responsible for any content posted on these sites. The fact that the Operators offer such links should not be construed in any way as an endorsement, authorization, or sponsorship of that site, its content or the companies or products referenced therein, and the Operators reserve the right to note its lack of affiliation, sponsorship, or endorsement on the Website. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to by the Website, you do this entirely at your own risk. Because some sites employ automated search results or otherwise link you to sites containing information that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive, the Operators cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in third party sites, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites.
Notification Of Possible Copyright Infringement
In the event you believe that material or content published on the Website may infringe on your copyright or that of another, please contact us.